SUNY Poly Scholarship - coming soon!
- Benjamin A. Gilman International - This scholarship provides awards for U.S. undergraduate students who are receiving Federal Pell Grant funding at a two-year or four-year college or university to participate in study abroad programs worldwide. Programs must be at least four weeks in length.
- BrokerFish Study Abroad Scholarship - This scholarship provides $1,000 for undergraduates studying abroad on any type of program.
- Cultural Vistas Fellowship - The Cultural Vistas Fellowship is an 8-week summer internship program that gives undergraduate students who have not yet participated in a formal study or internship abroad the opportunity to gain practical work experience in Argentina, Germany or India. The Cultural Vistas Fellowship is open to students in all fields who can demonstrate their interest in or commitment to advancing their career goals, developing global competencies, and experiencing life in another culture.
- David L. Boren Scholarships - Boren Scholarships and Fellowships provide unique funding opportunities for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students to add an important international and language component to their educations. We focus on geographic areas, languages, and fields of study that are critical to U.S. national security, broadly defined, and underrepresented in study abroad.
- FlipKey Study Abroad Scholarship - This $1,000 scholarship may applied toward any expenses associated with studying and traveling abroad. Students must submit a 1,000-word essay to apply.
- Fund for Education Abroad Scholarships - The Fund for Education Abroad offers scholarships for students studying abroad on programs that are four weeks or longer. They also have a specific fund for students going on CAPA programs.
- Good Colleges Study Abroad Award - This scholarship provides $2,000 for living expenses. The application includes a short essay.
- IIE Generation Study Abroad Travel Grants - The scholarship program intendeds to diversify study abroad and to encourage students to go abroad who would otherwise not participate in an international experience as part of their college education, especially in support of high-achieving, low-income students. The Travel Grants can be used to travel to and from the country of study as well as within the region, enabling students to make the most of their international experience.