Follow these easy directions to receive your bill electronically and make a payment online.
SUNY Poly will no longer mail paper bills. Semester billing statements, as well as monthly bills will be available via the Enterprise Online Billing and Payment System. Students will receive notification through the SUNY Poly email address that a billing statement is ready to view and pay. Students are responsible for checking their SUNY Poly email account on a regular basis, including when classes are not in session. Failure to check this email account on a regular basis for billing information will not eliminate the student from liability and any late charges that may be incurred. You may also update your student email account settings to have messages forwarded to another address (Instructions), however we can only guarantee delivery to your official SUNYIT/SUNY Poly e-mail and cannot be responsible for delivery failures to any other e-mail account. We strongly encourage you to check your SUNY Poly email account regularly.
Students have access to the Enterprise Online Billing and Payment system through their Banner Self Service account.
- Students access Enterprise via their Banner Self-Service account. After entering the secure area, select the following menu items:
a. Student and Financial Aid
b. Student Records
c. E-Billing and Payments
- In Enterprise, menu options are listed.
- Payment Profiles and Financial Accounts allow a user to enter banking or credit card information that can be stored for payment processing. This allows a user to select this payment information, so re-entry of the information is not required each time a payment is made. This selection is optional. Payments can be made online without storing the payment information.
- Authorize Payers allows a student to set-up an account for any third party to gain access to the Enterprise system. The authorized payer will receive an e-mail with their user name and the link to the Authorized Payer log-in site. For security purposes, the Authorized Payer will not receive their password in the e-mail. The student must provide the initial password to the Authorized Payer and it can then be changed after initial log-in. This authorization can be revoked at any time by the student and does not give the Authorized Payer access to the Banner Self-Service account.
- My Profile allows an Authorized Payer to update email information. Students are required to use their SUNY Poly email address. (Information on using your SUNY Poly email address can be found on the SUNY Poly webpage, using the “Current Students” tab).
- View Details or Transaction Details allows students or authorized payers to access current account status, review current statements and past statements, and print hard copies of billing statements.
- Transaction Details lists current activity. View Details will provide a detailed history of your account.
- Transaction Details should be selected to submit an online payment. Payments can be made using a Checking or Savings Account (e-Check), Debit Card or Credit Card. We currently accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
Partial payments cannot be made through Enterprise. If your account balance reflects more than one term, previous semesters must be paid through the appropriate menu item on Banner Self-Service, before full payments can be made for the current semester.
Payments not made through the appropriate Banner Self-Service menu will result in a delay in posting payments to your account.