The library provides the following equipment:
- Two non-color photocopiers with a charge of $.15/page The copiers accept one and five dollar bills and change. Refunds may be received from Auxiliary Services at (315) 792-7341.
- One copier/scanner intended for student usage near the Reference Desk
- One VHS/DVD player monitor
- One print enlarger
- One flat bed scanner
The library classroom and the library conference room are equipped with LCD projectors. All of the small study rooms are outfitted with flat screen monitors.
Students with a current SITNET id print for free. Printing from the public computers or the microfiche viewer is $0.10/page.
For other media equipment contact Instructional Resources at (315) 792-7180.
Please note: The copyright law of the United States (17 USC 106 et seq) governs the making of photocopies and other reproduction of copyrighted material. Individuals making copies are liable for any infringements.
- If you need assistance ask any staff member.
- Machines and equipment cannot be moved from their original location.
- All machines and equipment are available on a first come/first serve basis.
- Please be considerate of others.
- Library staff members have the discretion to set limits on the amount of time a machine can be used.
- Ask an ITS Help Desk staff member to correct problems, like clearing paper jams and adding toner.
If you have further questions please email the library: email@example.com