Standard Voucher (pdf)
Substitute W-9 (pdf)
Purchase Requisition (pdf)
Reimbursement of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Meeting Expenses
The State Comptroller has stated that the agencies fiscal administrator must determine that the meeting was held for the benefit of the agency, the cost of the meal was reasonable, and that alcoholic beverages are not included. Therefore, when submitting requisitions for the reimbursement of meal expenses incurred during a business meeting, you must include all of the following information:
- The purpose and necessity of the meeting, including an explanation why it could not be held during normal working hours.
- The specific nature of State business being conducted.
- The location of the meeting,
- The number of participants including names, titles and their relationship to the business being conducted.
- A detailed receipt, included food and beverages served.
- Reimbursement for alcohol or NYS tax is not permitted.
If proper documentation is not submitted, reimbursement may not be processed.
For questions or additional information, please contact Renee.Lauber@sunypoly.edu.