Congratulations on your admission to the State University of New York Polytechnic Institute! This is an exciting time in your life, and we’re delighted to welcome you to our academic community. On behalf of our faculty and staff, we extend our best wishes for a challenging and rewarding educational experience at SUNY Poly.
Albany Campus - College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE)
- Reserve Your Seat by Paying the $250 Tuition Deposit
Refer to your acceptance letter for your enrollment confirmation deadline and pay your tuition deposit by this date.
Note: The tuition deposit is waived for US Veterans. Pay online at www.nbspayments.com/signin/4L8SV
- Sign-in or create an account | Click on “Make a Payment” | Enter $250 for the “Admissions Tuition Deposit - Graduate” Questions? Contact the Bursar’s Office | 315-792-7412 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit the Graduate Enrollment Confirmation Form
After paying your tuition deposit, submit the online Graduate Enrollment Conformation Form: https://webapp.sunypoly.edu/forms/intlgradenrollform/
Questions? Contact the International Admissions | 315-792-7219 | email@example.com
- Activate and Begin Using your Campus Computer & E-mail Accounts
- Upon receipt of your tuition deposit and Graduate Enrollment Confirmation Form, your computer and e-mail account activation information will be sent to you via e-mail.
Questions? Contact the CNSE Help Desk | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for Classes
Contact Krista Thompson for notification of your faculty advisor. After you’ve received academic advisement, log into Banner (our student record system) and register for classes.
Questions? Contact Krista Thompson, CNSE Office of Graduate Studies | 518-956-7017 | email@example.com
- Review & Pay Your Bill Online
SUNY Poly does not mail paper billing statements. After you’ve registered, a message will be sent to your campus e-mail account directing you to log into Banner to view your bill, confirm your charges, and make payment. Failure to pay your bill by the due date may result in the loss of your course registration.
Questions? Contact the Bursar’s Office | 315-792-7412 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit Required Health Documentation
All students are required to comply with mandatory health requirements which include providing proof of immunizations. Complete the required forms and return them to the Wellness Center by August 1. Failure to return the forms may result in the loss of your course registration. For your security, medical records should be faxed (rather than e-mailed) to 315-792-7371 (FAX).
Forms are available online: sunypoly.edu/student-life/student-resources/wellness-center/forms
Questions? Contact the Wellness Center | 315-792-7172 | email@example.com
- Attend Orientation at SUNY Poly CNSE on January 16 and 17
On-campus Orientation for new SUNY Poly CNSE graduate students will take place on Thursday, January 16 and Friday, January 17 at the Albany NanoTech Complex.
Questions? Contact Diana Dumesnil, CNSE Student Affairs Office | 518-956-7337 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit Final Official Transcripts
To formally enroll, you must submit final, official transcripts from all colleges previously attended.
Questions? Contact International Admissions | 315-792-7219 | email@example.com