The Financial Aid Office is required to implement and administer federal and state regulations as well as institution policies as they pertain to financial aid. The information contained in this area of our website details those regulations and policies. Current and prospective SUNY Poly students are requested to review this information closely for the impact these regulations and policies may have on their ability to receive financial aid.
Questions regarding this information should be directed to the Financial Aid Office (firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-792-7210).
- Degree Program
- Enrollment/Withdrawal Impact (Title IV Returns)
- FERPA (privacy)
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Institutional Scholarship Renewal Requirements
- Refund Guidelines
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Student’s Rights and Responsibilities
- SUNY Poly Email
- Other Policies